Friday, July 27, 2012

Back in Business

It's been quite a while since the last upload of pics on here. My kids haven't taken a break, but my means of internet availability were limited since someone at my work decided to do something that made us all loss the internet, and internet time is few and far between with 5 kids running around. That reminds me that I need to update the picture for the blog soon since our newest edition, Judah, came around in September.

Elissa-5-Marker-Wink


Elissa-5-Marker-Cat
(She wants to send this off to Highlights)




Maria-7-Crayon-Dalmation
(She wants to send this off to Highlights)





Maria-7-Marker-4th of July




Maria-7-Marker-Hello Kitty Party




Maria-7-Marker-Hello Kitty Study




Maria-7-Marker-Parents and Me




Trying to work on my girls getting used to drawing on the Wacom Tablet. Maria takes to it with more courage than I do. Elissa hates it. Jessa and Noah can't really use it now and Judah will just eat the pen and smack the tablet while laughing the whole time.

Thanks for stopping by!
May Jesus Christ Bless You All!!!

Deuteronomy 28:1-3 ESV

"And if you faithfully obey the voice of the Lord your God, 
being careful to do all his commandments that I command 
you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all 
the nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall 
come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice 
of the Lord your God. Blessed shall you be in the city, 
and blessed shall you be in the field."

No comments:

Post a Comment