Thursday, March 24, 2011

Illustration Friday - Elissa - Cultivate

I really didn't think my older girls were going to do anything for this weeks Illustration Friday, and then I came home to be pleasantly surprised. I love it when my girls pour over a drawing all by themselves and give me something that they are proud of. Elissa really mad me happy because she told me the day before, "I can't draw broccoli," and I told her, "That's because you've never drawn it before." I then began to explain how you look at it in order to draw it, and if you mess up, you have learned something along the way that you can put to the next drawing you do. You keep drawing and drawing until it looks the way you want. She did!!!

Cultivate
Elissa-4-Colored Pencl


I really like that her blond hair is pulled up in this picture. The design on the shirt alsotells me that she's paying attention to detail. She's holding a green tomato and her broccoli. Like I told her, draw it until you are happy!

Here's a link to her sister's picture for Illustration Friday

God Bless You, 
Elissa


Gen 2:8 KJV

"And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; 
and there he put the man whom he had formed."

No comments:

Post a Comment