Saturday, March 19, 2011

Maria - A Bird and A Kitty

Sometimes I'm going to dedicate posts to one of my kids. Maria is the spotlight for today. She is the reason I even started an art blog (it was just for her and then turned into one for all of them). She produces the most work and will probably take up a good deal of space here because of it. She is the oldest, and has the most patience in completing her pictures, so that's another reason you'll see a lot of her work on here. Without further ado:


I See A Bird
Maria-5-Colored Pencil




My guess is that she saw a bird one day and decided to memorialize it. 
Poor Sun. She sees that thing everyday and didn't say anything about it :)


Kitty
Maria-5-Colored Pencil



This the one of the first pictures she ever did that really showed her 
talent. I told her we could take the kitty and turn it into a movie one day.
Has that happened? No, terrible dad that I am, but I did do this:




It's not what I promised but it's something I did to help make the process of
animating her work a little easier. I'm going to get her to draw all the parts needed
and then help her animate it one day with Photoshop. I'm really looking forward to this.


Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings!


Psalm 103:13 ESV

"As a father shows compassion to his children, 
so the Lord shows compassion to those who fear Him."

No comments:

Post a Comment