Thursday, March 17, 2011

Picture on Our Pillow

Our kids wake up before us usually, and we leave some paper and crayons or colored pencils out for them to draw. We were pleasantly surprised to find this picture on our pillow.


I had a roommate a couple years back whose dog would leave presents on my pillow while I was away. Those didn't make me smile. This did :) It's a lady with a pretty hat and a cat with flowers on it's head going to the bank. I asked her where she got the idea to draw this and she said in between bites of her breakfast, "I just got the idea, and then I just drawed it." That didn't answer my question, but what did I expect. She was eating. 


Psalm 112:5 ESV
 
"It is well with the man who deals generously 
and ends, who conducts his affairs with justice."

No comments:

Post a Comment